Step up for Civility! Join the Initiative to Revive Civility and make your voice heard.
4 Steps for Individual Action
- Sign our civility pledge and commit to using civility in your life.
- "Set the Table" for Civility this Thanksgiving season by using our resources.
- Create a social media post promoting civility share it broadly. Use hashtag #ReviveCivility.
- Join our email list and get weekly updates on the civility revolution, civility success stories and civility updates. Click here to sign up!
4 Steps for Collective Action
- Download our Revive Civility discussion toolkit and plan a conversation in your community, with your firends and family, or with an individual that thinks differently than you do.
- Host a civility conversation using our text-messaging platform in your school, organization, or with a group of concerned citizens...via your cell phone!
- Work with your Mayor and members of your community to create and adopt your own civility proclamation.
- Have your organization fund or host a Next Generation workshop for legislators in your state. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.