Please join Keith Allred and NICD on Wednesday, April 6, 2022 for a discussion about why the bipartisan infrastructure bill passed and the Build Back Better legislation stalled. Joining Keith as a panelist is Professor Chris Bertram, former Republican Staff Director for the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee. Professor Bettina Poirier, former Democratic Staff Director and Chief Counsel for the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee, will moderate the discussion.
Discussion topics will include:
- Why the bipartisan infrastructure bill passed and the Build Back Better legislation stalled.
- Where do we go from here?
- Keith Allred, Executive Director, National Institute for Civil Discourse (his work has been featured in The Washington Post, USA Today, and The Hill)
- Professor Chris Bertram, Former Republican Staff Director, House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee
- Professor Bettina Poirier, Former Democratic Staff Director and Chief Counsel for the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee
12:00 – 1:00 PM EST
RSVP to Lauren Chapman at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5PM on 4/5*
*Zoom link will be sent after your RSVP
”Why did the bipartisan infrastructure bill pass and the Build Back Better legislation stall?